Glenn Beck.... Is He Soon to Become Irrelevant?

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA
Birthplace of Independent Conservatism




Forgive me AP for the copy and paste of the above Beck IMAGE. However, Rational Nation USA is thinking it is a fair representation of the following commentary. And since Mr. Beck is a public figure anyway should not all photo shots of his smiling face be public property anyway? At least that is how I, the father of , Independent Conservatism has always perceived the main {lame} stream media to view public property. you all know, in the collective sense, right?


It is indeed unfortunate that the man who wrote the modern version of  "Common Sense", and who drew me to his sound principles and arguments against statism, has slipped so far to the theatrical side of the media business.


While I in fact find myself in agreement with some of his premises with respect to the dangers of Islamic Jihad-ism, Der Leader's tendency to statism, and the validity of the founding principles, I also find myself diengaging from his theatrical display of emotionalism.

It is surely most  unfortunate that a man with the innate intellectual capacity to understand reality allows himself to slide into the irrational, mystical, and  raw emotionalism usually reserved to the least educated {or most liberal}in our mist. Indeed an explainable  mystery!

As much as I hope Glenn eventually pulls himself back to the place where educated and concerned Americans will listen to, as well as value his views I am not holding my breathe. I believe Beck may have become so full of himself  in the role of  the entertainer he may actually believe himself infallible. If so it is indeed sad to witness a man with such promise at one time now looking at the brink of irrelevancy.

The above is, of course just my views. But mostly they are my wishes for Glenn's successful revisiting  of his beginnings in the media/political arena and why I found him relevant four years ago.

Cross posted to the Left Cost Rebel

Discussions @ Memeorandum

Comments

  1. I doubt if any of this nation's founders would approve of his style. Then again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... We could hope................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the radio Glen more than the TV Glenn. On radio he does not have to worry about the Fox mussel also the humor is much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

Our Biggest Creditor {China} Tells Us "The good old days of borrowing are over"

More From The Lincoln Project On Our Liar In Chief...

2015 Could Be a Bad Year for Liberals...

From the Tea-Publican Right...

Jon Stewart and the Babbling Nancy Pelosi...

Is Our Democratic Republic At Risk From Forces Both Foreign and Within?...

April Job Numbers Appear Improved... Are They Really?

The Ignorance and Arrogance of Obama...

Artur Davis Calls Biden Remarks 'Racial Visiousness'...