TSA's Theme Song

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA


I intentionally stayed away from writing my thoughts on the TSA's recently acquired groping rights and the invasion of privacy that full body scanners represent. A myriad of fellow conservative bloggers did a fine and thorough job covering the unwarranted statist intrusion into the lives of individual Americans.. Suffice it to say I am an avowed opponent of both measures.

However, when I stumbled upon the following video while doing some research on the web I decided I simply had to break my silence, albeit belatedly. This video {and catchy tune} sums it up well.




h/t Rebirth of Reason

Comments

  1. The expressions on some of the faces said it all!

    You've probably heard that they're finding out that a high percentage of perverts are trying to get TSA jobs. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Is Our Democratic Republic At Risk From Forces Both Foreign and Within?...

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

Is President Obama Really a War Hawk?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

His True Colors...