This is John Galt Speaking Part #13

Being the fickle person I am, that combined with the love of the blog, I just can't seem to stay away. So that being said I have, through no fault of my own ... scratch that, through every fault of my own decided to post the next installment of "This is John Galt Speaking."

As I am still recovering from a quiet wine drinking and movie watching evening with my better half, and she is indeed my better half, as well as the wonderful person who allows me the time to pursue my hobby, I forgo comment on this installment of what I consider to be a worthy series and mind expanding experience.

Without further ado, here is, "This is John Galt Speaking" Part #13





PS: My better half asked that I extend her best wishes to my readership for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Comments

Top Posts

The Ignorance and Arrogance of Obama...

Spoken Like a True Dyed In the Blue Statist...

The "Scandal" That Won't Go Away...

Looking To 2016...

It's Going To Be Close, Brace Yourself For Continued Polarization of America, Especially if Obama Loses...

Jon Stewart and the Babbling Nancy Pelosi...

2015 Could Be a Bad Year for Liberals...

Small Businesses Can Improve the Health of a Community...

Is Our Democratic Republic At Risk From Forces Both Foreign and Within?...