A Conservative Anthem, Includes Qoutes

Couldn't resist putting this post up. While not in agreement with everything presented in the following overall excellent video, most of it is right on. So, as a proud independent conservative, and one who loves liberty and despises statism, I post this as a private sector individual and a non community organizer.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Comments

Top Posts

Drain the Swamp and Dump Its Lerader In 2020...

Russia, Russia, Russia! | Trump, Putin & 30 Years of 'Coincidences...

Tonight's VP Debate, Mike Pence With the Unenviable Position of Defending The Donald's Madness...

Shove Your Thoughts & Prayers, You Fake Ass “Pro-Life” Christians...

Scandals and Surveillance Taking Their Toll on the Obama Adminstration...

In the News This Morning...

PALESTINIANS & THE RIGHT TO RESIST - Against a Tyrannical Israel...

More On Roy Moore...

Why are the billionaires so afraid of Angie Nixon?...