A Lone Cloud In the Cloudless Sky...

 


Today I noticed a lonely little cloud in an otherwise cloudless sky
In that little cloud I beheld a field of clover.

Today I noticed a lonely little cloud in an otherwise cloudless sky
In that cloud I beheld a grove of poplar trees.

Today I noticed a lonely little cloud in an otherwise cloudless sky
In that cloud I beheld a flock of mourning Doves.

Today I noticed a lonely little cloud in an otherwise cloudless sky
In that cloud was a vison of the "self", dissolving. Into open spacious emptiness and luminosity.


Comments

Top Posts

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...