Make America "Great Again"... The Donald


Nuff Said?

Comments

  1. HEY!!! I never authorized that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, so sorry Jerry. I completely forgot that was your avatar. When I was surfing the net and saw it, well, you know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worry. Ten G's will cover my pain, humiliation, and suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt Tn Tolkien estate authorized that usage. Given how litigious they are, perhaps Jerry and whomever dummied up that artwork should be worried. Heck, Trump has a rep for being litigious AND being thin skinned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought when I saw this, and before I saw the comments. "Hey! Jerry doesn't deserve this!"

    Yes, there indeed has been a lot of litigation and frivolous lawsuit harassment involved with the Tolkien estate.

    One might also remember the copyright-troll Saul Zaentz, who held up the "Hobbit" movies for years and years. (After seeing what an overblown mess those films became, perhaps we can thank him)

    Zaentz also famously harassed Jon Fogerty of "Creedence" and tried to prevent him from singing his own songs. This resulted in the "Vanz Kant Danz" video, which Zaentz also tried to censor:

    http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=7123

    I believe he is now deceased, and future generations will likely remember him as a pig with a boombox. Just like Steinbrenner will likely be known mainly to future generations as the head-bobbing guy in Seinfeld.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

His True Colors...