Policing the Streets in Texas...

Rational Nation USA
Purveyor of Truth


What is your perception of this encounter?



H/T Libertarian Republican

Comments

  1. There was no reason to bother that woman.

    JMJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed Jersey.

    I found one comment by a far right wing loony rather strange. He blamed it on boredom that the officers experience frequently. As if boredom justifies such actions by police officers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought a dash-cam video would rivet my attention like this one. I'm glad it ended peacefully, although I think the officers were a bit overbearing. Forget the oncoming side of the road; what's wrong with sidewalks?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Christianity is the Oldest Conspiracy Theory...

This Is Why Your Friends & Family Don’t Want to Be Around You, MAGA...

Moonbats, Reporters, and MSNBC

Another Day, Another Shooting, and Another Teen Dies...

The Fringes... A Threat To The American Way Of Life

You came over there to take over - Shahid Bolsen

When Life Doesn’t Go as Planned...

Why Abdul won last night’s Michigan Senate debate...

Trump's Regime Change & Iran's Nuclear Stance...