Bipartisanship is Possible...

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA
Liberty -vs- Tyranny


Certainly we should applaud Congress when bipartisanship succeeds in moving forward. As to be expected the partisan Rep. Nancy Pelosi couldn't help herself and coined the jobs legislation as "meager." No doubt because it doesn't increase government intrusion enough to meet her satisfaction. I found myself laughing not at her feeble attempt at humor but rather at HER. What a joke the women is...

Comments

  1. Bipartisanship happens all the time, especially when they can screw the taxpayer and expand Washington's power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver, you really don't know what this bill is, do you?

    JMJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally like the compromise that Congressman Ryan and Senator Wyden came up with regarding Medicare. It keeps the market forces from the original Ryan plan but it also has a catastrophic care provision in it that will likely prevent people from being screwed....Unfortunately (and not altogether unexpectedly), Mr. Obama and Leader Pelosi sound exceedingly like-warm about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jersey: Actually, you got me. I don't.

    I take it it has something to do with jobs...

    Let's see... DC passed bills on poverty, we got more, they pass bills on housing, the market collapsed, they passed healthcare, more and more can't afford it.

    Based on these results, unemployment should hit 10% by late summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a bit more of a believer in the value of bipartisanship at times I see this legislation as a win win. Although from a past reality and purely philosophical standpoint I certainly understand Silver's last comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...

His True Colors...

Another False Narrative of the Right...