Surreal - Only in America

I am simply getting more and more disillusioned by the political/government, media, business, and union mis representations on almost everything of critical importance. Or perhaps I should say the spin that each give to a story.


Following Rush Limbaugh's being taken to the hospital after suffering chest pains the SEIU, arguably one of the most corrupt unions going, just couldn't help but find a way to politicize the occasion on their blog. But I guess that is what all b.loggers do to some extent. However, most have more credibility than the SEIU has.

The Video



The bill stinks and most everyone knows it is so. Except these guys. Stern has his agenda and it ain't all in the best interest of his membership or the nation at large.

Here is the link to the SEIU page with what I consider to be pure politically motivated BS.



Via: SEIU Blog

Comments

Top Posts

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

Is President Obama Really a War Hawk?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...

His True Colors...