The Obama Parodies

Today, as it turns out, is meant for reflection and deep thought. So I found myself turning to my computer for inspiration and energy. Lo and behold it was but a short time before I found the solace and comfort I was longing for. And so my good readers, I share with you that which brings smiles to the faces of so many.



Soon, with a smile on my face as a warm and fuzzy feeling began to envelope me, I felt a shudder of reality.



And then I heard a song in my head. A frightening song to be sure.



And so what began as a day for reflection and finding solace ended up with stronger commitment to fight harder to right our ship. 2010 is just around the corner, and 2012 just down the road a ways. We have much work to do. When freedom loving Americans who understand that limited government, without the taint of socialism and statism, put their minds (and will) to it REAL HOPE and CHANGE can and will happen.

Comments

Top Posts

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

Is President Obama Really a War Hawk?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

His True Colors...