Now This Is One Of The Best



I hadn't seen this before and think it's one of the best. So I  had to pass it along for those who may have missed it. A great rallying slogan for the truly independent Libertarians and Conservatives.


                                                               Enjoy!!





Comments

  1. That's a great sign. I wish I had seen it before the March on DC.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I passed it on and you enjoyed it! I will be stopping bay periodically and thank you as well for the follow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...