Drain the Swamp and Dump Its Lerader In 2020...
May 28, 2020-The Lincoln Project’s latest ad released today shows that U.S. Senate Majority Leader and senior senator from Kentucky, Mitch McConnell, made tens of millions of dollars since he was first elected to office. Meanwhile, Kentucky ranks 40th in job opportunity in the nation, 45th in education, and 43rd in health care. “I’m a conservative lawyer of the type that McConnell has prided himself for putting on the bench. But precisely because I’m a conservative lawyer, I believe most fundamentally in the Constitution and the rule of law,” said Lincoln Project co-Founder George Conway. “When he fixed the impeachment trial by blocking evidence of Trump’s high crimes and misdemeanors, McConnell violated and abased the solemn oaths he took as a United States Senator. Add in the fact that, as our ad shows, he’s managed to do much better for himself than for the people of Kentucky, and it becomes a no-brainer: McConnell has to go.” It is most critically important that we DUMP TRU...

EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT SHAW, RN, DAVE MILLER, and DUCKY....
ReplyDeleteTRUMP IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT...
He either does not know that, or couldn't care less. So, he is Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh and Super Man's president.
DeleteHear Hear BB Idaho!!
DeleteOf course you're right Super... how long that will last is anyones guess at this point. In any event, Merry Christmas and of course, Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteHe might be "my president" but there is NOTHING that says I have to respect him. And I don't. Not in any way, shape, or form "sm". PERIOD. Soon, however NOT soon enough, he WON'T be anyone president. America and the World will rejoice when that time comes. Except of course for the 30'something % of Americans that are the tRump cultists.
ReplyDelete"He might be "my president" but there is NOTHING that says I have to respect him. And I don't.''
ReplyDeleteI'M SURE THAT HE WILL FIND A WAY TO DO WITHOUT YOU!
Of course you're quite correct gw. tRump the Orange Turd will find a way to get along without anyone I'm sure.
DeleteStay focused and loyal to your cult leader.