tRump's 2018 X'Mass......


Hat Tip: Infidel753


Comments

  1. EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT SHAW, RN, DAVE MILLER, and DUCKY....
    TRUMP IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He either does not know that, or couldn't care less. So, he is Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh and Super Man's president.

      Delete
  2. Of course you're right Super... how long that will last is anyones guess at this point. In any event, Merry Christmas and of course, Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He might be "my president" but there is NOTHING that says I have to respect him. And I don't. Not in any way, shape, or form "sm". PERIOD. Soon, however NOT soon enough, he WON'T be anyone president. America and the World will rejoice when that time comes. Except of course for the 30'something % of Americans that are the tRump cultists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "He might be "my president" but there is NOTHING that says I have to respect him. And I don't.''
    I'M SURE THAT HE WILL FIND A WAY TO DO WITHOUT YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you're quite correct gw. tRump the Orange Turd will find a way to get along without anyone I'm sure.

      Stay focused and loyal to your cult leader.

      Delete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Is Our Democratic Republic At Risk From Forces Both Foreign and Within?...

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

Is President Obama Really a War Hawk?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

His True Colors...