The Life Of a Transformational Leader Remembered and Honored...

Comments

  1. It is appropriate and important for a US president, a major world leader, to speak during such a commemoration in such a fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama still has his moments and this was clearly one of them, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Agreed. And Agreed?

    *THUD!****

    ***[sound of body hitting floor in dead faint]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les, dmarks, and I have no problem defending people on the left (I defended Obama recently in regards to Israel and I've always had a fair amount of regard for Senators like Conrad and Wyden) and criticizing those on the right (I was banned from TammyBruce.com for criticizing Palin and I routinely hammer O'Reilly and Hannity). It's a little something called being fair, Shaw.

      Delete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...