A Debte That Should Take Place, On the Rational Level...

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA
Li
berty -vs- Tyranny




I knew there was a reason I like Juan Williams...

Lets have the debate America.

Via: Memeorandum

Comments

  1. Les, in 1940, the black poverty rate was 87% and the (black) illegitimacy rate was 19%. By 2007, those figures had basically flipped a 27% poverty rate and a 72% illegitimacy rate. While I don't necessarily agree with a lot of what Erickson said about the husband having to make more than the wife and all, all 3 of the guests here made some valid points and, yes, we really in fact DO need to have this conversation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. Certainly the debate needs to occur. A rational and dispassionate discussion is in order. Unfortunately this is likely not going to happen IMNHO. Emotion WILL get in the way of reason.

      Delete
  2. Les, I guess that Greta Van Susteren and Megyn Kelly didn't particularly care for Mr. Erickson's comments, either. The 2 gals have been blasting him pretty much non stop and I say good for them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...

His True Colors...