The GOP Not a Party of Ethics or Values

This is to be a short post. It has in fact little to do with any of the weighty issues facing our nation as we move into the second decade of the 21st century.

It does however have everything to do with why I left, no rephrase that, why the Republican Party left me and likely millions of others who share similar conservative values.

Why did the party lose my support? Because the Republican Party has, through its attempt to use fear and deceit to further its narrow minded agenda, failed to represent a true ethical and balanced conservative value system.

Rather than going into further detail please follow the link here for the low down on the low. I am proud to be an independent, rationally minded true conservative. While I wish it were different, I guess I should thank the Republican Party for dumping me before I became what the present Republican Party has become.


Via: Memeorandum
Via: The Huffington Post

Comments

Top Posts

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

The Final Farewell......

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...