Left Coast Rebel's Gig at Pajama Media...

Rational Nation USA extends a heartfelt congrats to Tim Daniel of Left Coast Rebel.You have earned this recognition through your hard work and dedication to excellence and the truth. You have arrived my friend.

Below is LCR's post. Rational Nation USA encourages all RN USA readers to check Tim's commentary out at Pajama Media. 

LCR's Pajamas Media Gig

by the Left Coast Rebel

A few weeks back Rick Moran contacted me and wanted to know if I was interested in writing for Pajamas Media, in particular the California side of the November election. Moran is an editor for PJM and American Thinker, along with the conservative feather-ruffling writer atRight Wing Nuthouse.

"Uh, yah, really?" was all that I could think. I was nervous, to be honest.

So I responded back to Moran and immediately he asked for five ideas that people would find interesting in the California senate race. "Make it interesting, I don't want regurgitated stuff," he said.

I then brain stormed and thought of several ideas (along with the help of Sam Foster and RightKlik as well). Moran grabbed my least favorite of all the themes presented and took the Palin angle in the race. Hat-tip goes to RightKlik for inspiration on that, (thanks, buddy!).

Donald Douglas was kind enough to recommend me to PJM and I thank him for that too. It's a real gig too - up to five articles, deadlines, working with an editor, press creds and such.

My first article finally made it to print, "Sarah Palin's Gentle Shade of Purple in a Cobalt Blue State." The good thing is that I'm really excited to do this. The bad thing?

--- Having my article and writing in close proximity to Victor Davis Hanson's work.

Any promotion via Twitter, Facebook, Digg, email, etc that you can offer would be greatly appreciated and dually reciprocated! Simply click the social media options at the top right of the piece.

And please, if you can, (especially if you live in the Once Golden State), leave a comment at the article as well.

Comments

  1. Thanks so much, Les! I felt awkward cross posting as it felt 'whorish' but I really appreciate you taking the torch here. I'm excited to do this and push myself harder..we'll see where it leads!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

The "Scandal" That Won't Go Away...

Our Biggest Creditor {China} Tells Us "The good old days of borrowing are over"

Looking To 2016...

The Ignorance and Arrogance of Obama...

Spoken Like a True Dyed In the Blue Statist...

The ObamaCare Divide Creating Two America's...

Race Baiting at the Highest Level of the Federal Government...?

More Thoughts On Reasonable Firearm Control...