Racism... A True Perspective

By: Les Carpenter III
Rational Nation USA

With so much going on today like the BP Deep Water Horizon disaster, General Chrystal's loose lip fiasco,  our growing national debt, Iran's nuclear threat, the possibility of more restrictions on free speech should The Disclosure Act  succeed, and so much  more I feel sorta guilty for taking about the progressive collectivists fixation on race. Or more specifically their demonstrated tendency for race baiting and referring to conservatives and Tea Party Supporters as racist, or motivated by alleged racial bias.

To be blunt I get tired, and yes sick to my stomach reading some of the race baiting crap the left writes and spews from their mouths. Based on nothing other than their own tendency towards racism.

Rather than me, an independent conservative/libertarian discussing this issue further I turn your attention to one who certainly would know, and understand the issue with more depth and clarity than perhaps I or any white man could. He sheds light on the progressive collectivists in the democratic party and exposes the reality politics rather than the fabrications the left has pushed for years.

Here then a perspective from Kevin Jackson from The Black Sphere. The following may be perceived as offensive by the progressive collectivist, and perhaps by some on the more conservative and libertarian side as well.

Kevin Jackson giving a rabid liberal his comeuppance.



This next one really highlights the left's obvious biases and race baiting. Kevin Jackson trumped every weak statement and assertion the MSNBC commentator made.



Now for a little history from Mr. Jackson.



And some more earlier history.



There is a whole bunch more, but certainly this is enough to get even the most rabid progressive collectivists and died in the wool democrats thinking about their tendency to race bait and sling the "R" thingy around at will.

For more from Kevin Jackson please visit THE BLACK SPHERE.NET.

Comments

  1. I am devoutly prejudiced and intend to remain so. I am NOT (currently) bigoted or racist. Sadly, most Americans are too ignorant to understand the difference. I DO know this: the more whining that I hear about racism in its modern connotation, the more my prejudice leans TOWARD bigotry and racism. People are not prejudice without reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting how consistently Democrats and their ilk are the opposite of what they claim to be. They're anti-liberty, so "liberal" is a complete misnomer. They claim to be against those evil materialistic capitalists, but all they do is focus on how much material people have. They claim to be against racism, but they babble on incessantly about race.

    On the other hand, I'm a mean old laissez-faire ultra-capitalist minarchist, but I want the maximum liberty for every individual.
    I won't sacrifice the important things like honor, integrity, character, responsibility, and truth for material gain.
    I don't even accept the thoroughly unscientific concept of race, and view skin color as no more nor less important than the color of a person's shoes, so so-called "race" never even enters my mind until somebody else introduces it.

    Maybe the reason so many of them hate people like me is that we embody things that they have been unable to attain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorges:
    Your statement that people are not prejudiced without reason is important. It's vital that we have accurate information and make rational judgments, but we're foolish if we don't form those judgments.

    As I mentioned in my comment above, perceived "race" is irrelevant to me, so it is never a basis on which I make a judgment, so to call me a "racist" (as has happened) would be thoroughly irrational.

    On the other hand, I suppose I could be called a "culturalist." I boldly make value judgments regarding cultures. There are good cultures and there are bad cultures. There are cultures that build and edify and there are cultures that destroy and degrade.

    For example, I want the borders of the U.S. to be secure, and I want all illegal entrants to be punished severely then deported. I view them as enemy combatants that have violated the security of a sovereign nation. It's a matter of security.

    In particular, I want the border with Mexico to be extra secure, with extra care given to the assessment of potential entrants. This, of course, has nothing to do with the genealogical background or biological makeup of the Mexican people, but it has everything to do with keeping the decadent culture that infests modern Mexico from infesting my country.

    With its abundant resources and advantageous location, Mexico should be one of the most prosperous countries in the world. Why isn't it? Because its culture is destructive. It's not what the people look like. It's what they do. Why would I want the kind of people who have destroyed their own country come to my country?

    If individuals are willing to abandon such cultures and fully embrace the principles established by the Founding Fathers, then I cheerfully embrace those individuals as worthy candidates for citizenship.

    You also make a good point the results of constant whining about racism. All that it does is push people who wouldn't otherwise be racists toward racism. Does the selection of a black person over a more qualified white person, required by racist policies such as Affirmative Action, make the white person take a more favorable view toward black people? No. It merely gives the white person a sense of justification in hating black people. Once again, we see an example of "liberals" achieving the complete opposite of what they say they intend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin from The Black Sphere is an extremely articulate man-- well spoken, written and very knowledgeable about history. I've read his blog for about a year now and have great respect for him.

    I just loved that first video. He really put those "kids" in THEIR place because they didn't even know what the heck they were holding that sign for! If you're going to make a stand--at least KNOW why!

    As far as "racism" goes, it is losing its shock value. The word is thrown around for everything. If we on the Right don't want health care rammed down our throats, it's because we're racist. If we don't want our laws broken by people crossing our borders illegally, we're racist. If we disagree with Obama, we're racist. It's quite tiresome. I'm not a racist, so I just ignore the taunts -- if they don't have anything substantial to give me, then they aren't worth my time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What more can I add to these supremely well thought out comments?

    Nothing!

    Great minds run alike.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

The "Scandal" That Won't Go Away...

Our Biggest Creditor {China} Tells Us "The good old days of borrowing are over"

Looking To 2016...

The Ignorance and Arrogance of Obama...

Spoken Like a True Dyed In the Blue Statist...

The ObamaCare Divide Creating Two America's...

Race Baiting at the Highest Level of the Federal Government...?

More Thoughts On Reasonable Firearm Control...