Words for a Certain POTUS...

“The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.” 

“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”

“Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.”

Dalai Lama

Comments

Top Posts

Is Our Democratic Republic At Risk From Forces Both Foreign and Within?...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Is President Obama Really a War Hawk?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

A Proper Ethical and Moral Code, Has America Lost its Bearings?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Checking In With Bob Woodward of Watergate Fame...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

His True Colors...