Trump, America's Bountiful Liar Extraordinaire!

Comments

  1. We were watching the Great GOP Senate Cover Up and I mentioned to the Mrs. The constitutional
    requirement to be president is to be born here, lived here over 14 years and over the age of35.
    She says, "So?" I offered, "I would like to see a bit more stringent requirement to be president
    of the US". "Like what?" Oh, maybe 'must exhibiting a minimal human trait..like sanity" She
    guffawed and noted, "But that would eliminate 43% of the voters!" Just than the phone rang. It
    was the Trump Organization seeking donations to help the president fight impeachment. The great
    thing about recorded messages is that your string of profanity goes unheard. (I hope!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!

      Know what you about the profanity laced response to the robot call from folks like Trump. It's very hard to NOT respond that way.

      Come to think of it telling Dotard exactly what I think of him face to face, profanity laced to be sure, would probably give me great satisfaction.

      I can think of NO GREATER human weasel than Dotard.

      Delete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...