Trump the Pompous Rump Hosting SNL...

Rational Nation USA
Purveyor of Truth


For the lack of anything beter to do today.











TEXT


Via: Memeorandum

Comments

  1. From what I've read of Trump's performance, it was a total flop, and definitely not entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it depends on who you read. I read various commentary then watched the videos. Personally, I laughed; AT Trump.

    Definitely don't get the attraction so many conservatives feel for him. I'd take Kasisch or even an O'Malley over Trump (or Carson) in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Iraq and the Obama Almost Strategy...

This Is Why Your Friends & Family Don’t Want to Be Around You, MAGA...

The Final Farewell......

The Fringes... A Threat To The American Way Of Life

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

Trump's Regime Change & Iran's Nuclear Stance...

The White Nationalists Spin...

All In Good Fun Or...