Locomotive Breath and the Obama Train Wreck

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA
Birthplace of Independent Conservatism


After a long hard night at the plant I decided to listen to Jethro Tull, one of my all time favorite artists to relax and contemplate the weekend. When Locomotive Breath, a favorite of mine back in "69" and "70" came on I found myself thinking that it was somewhat prophetic. Mind you I said somewhat, and in a fiscal sense.

Without further ado I present for your listening pleasure (or not) Locomotive Breath.



Reminds me of Obama with his freight train of spending.... WAY out of control.

Cross posted to the Left Coast Rebel

Comments

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

His True Colors...