The True Voice of the Left

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA
Birthplace of Independent Conservatism


Even given this independent conservative's recent effort at a more bipartisan and conciliatory tone I find myself shocked at the following representation of progressivism. To think the left has labeled the Tea Party racist and bigoted, and FOX News partisan and biased.

Given my natural tendency to be understanding I suppose these people are merely the product of the 1960's and 70's drug induced irrational high that pervaded the era. That and the current generations reality it had to listen to the confused irrationality of the prior generation.

Kick back and enjoy the following comedy show. Be sure to grab some popcorn and a beverage of your choice.




Sorry if I offended anyone of the "fairer" political ideology. That's just the way I see it.

Cross posted to the Left Coast Rebel

Via: Memeorandum

Comments

Top Posts

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...