The Donald for President?

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA
Birthplace of Independent Conservatism


Trump at CPAC. H/T: the Left Coast Rebel.



Sure is sounding like the Business Don is seriously considering running for President in 2012. I am not sure what I think about that, yet, but do know if he decides to make a run I can hardly wait to hear specifics behind his rhetoric.

At this stage, until I know more, I gotts put my support behind Ron Paul, assuming of course he decides to announce. Rrincipals do indeed matter, as we have seen over the last 18 years. I just ain't convinced of the Business Don's principles beyond making billions. As much as government ought to be run like a business, and Donald Trump could certainly do that, governments are not businesses. Running a government will not be like running Trump Enterprises. He won't be able to fire those he disapproves of.

Waiting to hear more, a whole lot more. Because if he decides to run, and his specifics are sound, he may be the man we need for the job. He sure as h*ll has it over Mitt {ObamaCare Light} Romney, Michelle Bachmann, and Sarah Palin even without knowing more.

Via: the Left Coast Rebel

Comments

  1. I guess the consensus is either everyone agrees with me or else they think Trump would be dynamite.

    As to the later, if this is so we may very well be in for a royal screwing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rational,

    Probably everyone agrees. Well, except for that Jersey person. I'm sure they wanted to disagree but chose wisely and remained silent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...