The Weeks Wrap Up... Fine Jazz

By Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA


The only subject I love more than politics and government is jazz. So long as it's FINE jazz. And of course as this is my site I am the sole arbiter of what FINE jazz is here at Rational Nation USA. 


Of course I am open to any requests. As I will most likely continue to do my weekend jazz and blues posts just let me know if you have any favorites or if you haven't been able to find a blast from the past. I will gladly do the research to find it if it's available.







Goodnight all, and here's to a fine week ahead!

Comments

Top Posts

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...