Christine O'Donnell... A Distraction Carrying a Price

By: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA


What a distraction Christine O'Donnell has turned out to be. The conservatives desire to field a candidate (anybody) that would stand against the status quo in Delaware
resulted in giving the nod to a Republican loose cannon that likely has no bearings and hasn't a clue as to what Delaware or this nation needs.

As I live in another very liberal state (Massachusetts)I can appreciate the desire of the moderates and conservatives to put the brakes on the Reid, Pelosi, Obama agenda. However, to put up such a lightweight with no credentials such as as O'Donnell simply defies logic. But as I said I do not live in Delaware.

Either we are for principle or we are against principle. In the case of Christine O'Donnell I simply ask ... Where is the principle? And what is the principle she stands by?

Perhaps these are tough questions. But shouldn't the Republican voters of Delaware be asking these questions? Perhaps they did

Via: Memeorandum

Comments

  1. Maybe they've decided to give "ammoral" a chance after so many years of "immoral". Lord knows that "moral" would never get elected!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

THE PROTOCOLS & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE...

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION & THE SCOFIELD BIBLE – A Dive into Arab Interpretation Master...

Is President Obama Really a War Hawk?...

Are We Americans Capable of Entering Into Rational, Honest, and Productive Discusion Over Sensitive Matters?...

May PEOTUS Trump Reap That Which He Has Sowed...

Over the Top, Even for Obama...

His True Colors...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...