Fixing Health Care

Interesting data and a sensible approach to fixing health care concerns.

h/t RedStateEclectic

Comments

  1. seems like that has been the cornerstone of my posts on medical care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griper - I believe you are right it has. Please accept my apology for failing to give you a nod on this one.

    I believe my mind has been to preoccupied by what I perceive to be the uncivil discourse from many on both sides of the political divide. I see the left as being particularly so and I see it as most dangerous. Primarily because the eft has always had the desire to control through big brother government.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA no longer accepts comments. The information presented is for reflection, contemplation, and for those seeking greater understanding and wisdom. It is for seekers and those with an open mind and heart.

Namaste



Top Posts

Blanche & Trump BEGIN COUP ATTEMPT w/ Attack on Judicial Branch!...

Putin's Own 'STARLINK' Shocks Europe, Ukraine & Musk; Zelensky 'Desperately Begs' Trump; 'ACT NOW...

3 Buddhist Teachings to Instantly Quiet Your Mind & Stop Overthinking...

The Final Farewell......

Are Republicans and the Trump Administration Taking on Water?...

Making Sense Objectively of the Absurd...

President Obama and the Federal Firearm Control Debate...

Spiritual Wisdom is About Destroying Your Ego...

The NRA Solution To Gun Violence In Our Schools...