Can we Keep our Republic?

Limited Government, one of the principals on which our nation was founded. The battle waging today in our land is for nothing less than to insure we retain this ideal for future generations of Americans.  I turn to a speech by President Reagan, made over 20 years ago to remind us all.





Michal Savage at his best.  Doctor Savage touches on most of the issues that freedom loving Americans are concerned with. At least those who understand the concept of liberty in it's fullness.



                                                        
Keep the faith. For if we remain vigilant we as a people will remain secure in the liberties granted in our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. However, we must remain active, energized, and push back at the Obama Administation as if our very lives depend on it because they do.  We weathered one inept administration but 8 years of another may be the last nail in our, to use a phase I know our President would appreciate, collective coffin.

Les Carpenter III
Rational Nation USA

Comments

  1. Great Reagan video, I just put it up over at LCR with a link back to you. I also plugged your site pretty well and put you on my blogroll. I really appreciate your sense of what is right and what our country needs. I wish you the best of success with your blog too, I'll do my best to make you part of the family that I have grown into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate that you have added R.N USA to your blogroll, and the help you have given me. Your sight has been an inspiration.

    I started my blog for: 1) love of country, 2)I had trouble getting my views and message printed in the local newspapers, 3) The belief that every citizen has a responsibility to speak out and if my beliefs were to influence just 10 people in a positive way the effort would be worth it.

    You are getting the message out that America needs to hear over at LCR. To be a small part of anything so important, and so large is an honor.

    Thanks again LCR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Les - great video on Reagan. I wish he were still here. I have a video up from Milton Freidman on my side bar. These guys were in a class of there own and I hope to see more people like them in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

As the Obama Administration and a Compliant Lame Stream Media Continue the Benghazi Spin...

It's Going To Be Close, Brace Yourself For Continued Polarization of America, Especially if Obama Loses...

Another Republican Accused Of Sexual Misconduct...

The "Scandal" That Won't Go Away...

Illinois Democrats Move To Tighten Firearm Regulation/Restrictions...

Nancy Pelosi Showing Again She Has Little if Any Grasp of Reality...

The Public's Trust In Government on the Decline...

Our Biggest Creditor {China} Tells Us "The good old days of borrowing are over"