A Sincere and Respected Conservative Gives His Final Farewell... You Will Be Missed Charles Krauthammer

Lastly, I thank my colleagues, my readers, and my viewers, who have made my career possible and given consequence to my life’s work. I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and rigorous argument is a noble undertaking. I am grateful to have played a small role in the conversations that have helped guide this extraordinary nation’s destiny.

Charles Krauthammer as he bids farewell to his friends, associates, and this life that he gave his all. A truly interesting and sincere conservative whose voice will be missed. 

We hope Charles is spared pain and suffering in his final days and that the universe speeds him on his ultimate journey home.


Please find Charles final article HERE

Comments

  1. I was a bit shocked to learn that Charles Krauthammer was non-religious. I never really agreed with him but he had more honor than most right-wing pundits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you here Adam. Thanks for stopping in.

      Yes, proving it is possible to be a conservative and non-religious. I always enjoyed Krauthammer's commentary although I did not regularly agree with him.

      I wished tRump had Krauthammer's intelligence, honor, and decency. But such wishful thinking is never to be reality.

      Delete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

2015 Could Be a Bad Year for Liberals...

April Job Numbers Appear Improved... Are They Really?

Jon Stewart and the Babbling Nancy Pelosi...

Is Our Democratic Republic At Risk From Forces Both Foreign and Within?...

Artur Davis Calls Biden Remarks 'Racial Visiousness'...

From the Tea-Publican Right...

Small Businesses Can Improve the Health of a Community...

The Ignorance and Arrogance of Obama...

It's Going To Be Close, Brace Yourself For Continued Polarization of America, Especially if Obama Loses...