One or two people may have noticed that I haven't been posting anything new recently. Circumstances (work and research-related, not tragedy-related, fortunately) dictate that I take a leave of absence from blogging for a month or so as I try to pound through some projects.
Before that, however, I wanted to post one thing that I have been thinking about lately.
A number of years ago, Dr. Steven Clark described some of the major characteristics of a feminized man.
- Compared to men who have not been feminized, a feminized man will place an unbalanced emphasis on how he feels (and how other people feel), in turn becoming highly visceral in his personal thinking and reactions.
- He will be much more gentle and handle situations in a “soft” way.
- He will be much more subject to the approval of the group, and thus significantly affected by how others feel and react towards him.
- Sometimes he will relate by preference to women or other feminized men, and will have a more difficult time with an all-male group.
- He will tend to fear women’s emotions; in his family and at work he will be more easily controlled by a woman’s emotional reaction.
- He will tend to idealize women, and if he is religious, he will see women as ideal Christians and identify Christian virtue with feminine characteristics.
However, femininity in a man is distorted and transforms into psychological weakness, as indicated in Dr. Clark's list. This type of man tends to subject both himself and others to emotional blackmail. He is unable to solve problems, because he prioritizes feelings and political correctness over truth and reason--in other words, reality. He is dependent, and has a desire to make others dependent as well. In personal relationships, this type of man can never be a true partner. When he marries, his wife tends to be the man of the family, and as a father, he is weak and permissive. This type of man really isn't even a man, regardless of his biology
When this type of man attains government office, the damage that he does extends to the entire community, and in cases such as the current administration and members of Congress (both R and D), to the entire nation.
Today, misandry permeates the United States, from elementary school to the university to the halls of government to sitcoms to simply walking down the street. Many of today's men have had the misfortune to grow up in homes ruled by mothers who had a deep antagonism toward men, and tried to raise there little boys as little girls, in a sense. Those boys have therefore struggled to grow into manhood themselves.
I should point out here that I know and have known many wonderful women, those who do their best to raise their little boys into real men, just as they do their best to raise their little girls into real women. Women who embrace the inherent strengths that her femininity brings to her, just as she is grateful for the inherent strengths that a man's masculinity brings to him. Women who understand the complementary relationship of femininity and masculinity, and how masculinity allows men to do what they need to do. I am sure that those women look with contempt on feminized men. In fact, many of them have expressed this to me. It is clear that no psychologically healthy woman would want to associate with, let alone marry, a weak and needy girlie-man.
I realize that this view will seem deeply old-fashioned to many, particularly to feminized men and the over-bearing women that control them. But those who lament the weakening--the neutering, if you will--of our nation over the past century, and in particular the past four decades, will see the truth in what I say. We have lost much of the strong and honorable legacy of the Founding Fathers, and of our pioneer ancestors. Restoring those things is a mountainous task. If we want to reestablish liberty and truth in our nation, men have to stand up and start being men again, both in our personal lives and in the political arena. If we don't act like men, there really is no reason for us to be around.