A Brief Absence

"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the last of the human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way"... Viktor Frankl


By: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA


For some period of time I shall be absent from daily blogging activities at Rational Nation USA. Aside from the simple fact I need a break there exits practical reasons detachment from blogging has become necessary.

My commitment to conservative principals, and love of liberty will certainly have me back at the keyboard in the future. For now my focus must be redirected to matters that are of a more pressing nature.

Part of me will miss the daily routine that blogging and Rational Nation has created for me over the last 15 months. And my heart will not be far removed from RN USA during my absence.

I  thank my loyal readership for your interest in this site and assure you I shall return when the time is right.

Thank you and be well.

Comments

  1. Beautiful quote from "Man's search for meaning." I recommend that book to everyone. I read it at least once a year.

    Take care of business Les, and we'll hold down the Rational Nation fort!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

As the Obama Administration and a Compliant Lame Stream Media Continue the Benghazi Spin...

It's Going To Be Close, Brace Yourself For Continued Polarization of America, Especially if Obama Loses...

Another Republican Accused Of Sexual Misconduct...

The "Scandal" That Won't Go Away...

Illinois Democrats Move To Tighten Firearm Regulation/Restrictions...

Nancy Pelosi Showing Again She Has Little if Any Grasp of Reality...

The Public's Trust In Government on the Decline...

Our Biggest Creditor {China} Tells Us "The good old days of borrowing are over"