Ain't It The Truth?

from the desk of Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA
Birthplace of Independent Conservatism
Liberty -vs- Tyranny


From the inbox of Rational Nation USA. Once again we thank a memeber of our loyal readership for their insight and humor.

President Obama walks into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he
approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ma'am, could you please cash
this check for me?"

Cashier: "It would be my pleasure, sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there
was any need to. I am President Barrack H. Obama, president of the United
States of America."

Cashier: "Yes, sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and
monitoring of the banks because of imposters and forgers, etc., I must
insist on seeing ID."

Obama: "Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you.
Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier: "I am sorry, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama: "I am urging you to please cash this check."

Cashier: "Look, sir, here's what we can do: one day Tiger Woods came into
the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putting
iron and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we
knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check. Another time, Andre Agassi
came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous
shot where the tennis ball landed in my cup. With that spectacular shot we
cashed his check. So, what can you do to prove that you are really the
President of the United States?"

Obama stood there thinking, and thinking, and finally says: "Honestly, there
is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing."

Cashier: "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?"

Indeed raw truth is often found in humor. Unfortunately the truth in this humor is directly affecting the welfare and livelihoods of American citizens.

Comments

  1. If I was Obama, I would say to that stupid teller...

    "You are probably a low-wage worker. I am trying to make your life a little better.

    You work for a bank. The people you work for are running the country these days.

    I have eased your student loan and consumer credit burdens by quite a bit. I have cut your taxes, encouraged your investment, and have tried to ease your mortgage and property tax burdens as best as I could.

    The Republicans have stood against all of that all the way.

    We could really use your civic assistance to make this country a better place.

    Please stop voting for sleazy scumbags."

    Obama's been a pretty good president, but hapless enough. Please, please, God please, Les, don't help it get worse.

    JMJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMJ - Obama doesn't need my help, he is doing a fair job of f'
    ing it up all by his lonesome...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

As the Liberal/Progressive Media and Blogosphere Attempt To Destroy Governor Chris Christie...

And The Carnage Continues...

Unspeakable Evil...

Recommended Reading, Thomas Piketty’s best-selling new book, “Capital in the Twenty-First Century”...

On the Zimmerman Trial amd Outcome...

Our Biggest Creditor {China} Tells Us "The good old days of borrowing are over"