TSA's Theme Song

by: Les Carpenter
Rational Nation USA


I intentionally stayed away from writing my thoughts on the TSA's recently acquired groping rights and the invasion of privacy that full body scanners represent. A myriad of fellow conservative bloggers did a fine and thorough job covering the unwarranted statist intrusion into the lives of individual Americans.. Suffice it to say I am an avowed opponent of both measures.

However, when I stumbled upon the following video while doing some research on the web I decided I simply had to break my silence, albeit belatedly. This video {and catchy tune} sums it up well.




h/t Rebirth of Reason

Comments

  1. The expressions on some of the faces said it all!

    You've probably heard that they're finding out that a high percentage of perverts are trying to get TSA jobs. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

RN USA is a No Judgement Zone (to steal from Planet Fitness), so please, No Judgement of others. We reserve the right to delete any such comment immediately upon detection.

All views are welcome. As long as the comment is on topic and respectful of others.



Top Posts

As the Liberal/Progressive Media and Blogosphere Attempt To Destroy Governor Chris Christie...

And The Carnage Continues...

Unspeakable Evil...

Recommended Reading, Thomas Piketty’s best-selling new book, “Capital in the Twenty-First Century”...

On the Zimmerman Trial amd Outcome...

Our Biggest Creditor {China} Tells Us "The good old days of borrowing are over"