1) Limited government with authority granted to it as enumerated in our Constitution
2) A true free market economy, that is to say, laissez-faire capitalism
3) A judiciary (Supreme Court) that interprets law from a strict constructionist view rather than legislating from the bench.
4) A legislative branch that recognizes their responsibility is to the people and not their own corrupt political interests
5) A government that recognizes the rights of the individual always, and by necessity exceeds the rights of any collective
6) A government that views its mandate to tax the citizenry as limited to funding the proper role of government, not every flavor of social program that happens to come along
7) A government that recognizes the value of borders, language, and culture and insures we do not lose ours through overzealous multiculturalism.
8) A government that recognizes the only appropriate use of deadly force is in the defense of our borders and our people
9) A government that protects the rights of everyone to free thought and speech.
10) A government that insures it's citizens are protected from crimes against their person or property, and when necessary administers proper and effective punishment
Share these principles on your blog, website, or MySpace.
Just copy and paste the code below: